Search This Blog

Friday, May 20, 2016


Today's card is a submission at canyoucaseit.com. I chose Night of Navy standard A2 card. I used the retiring Stripes embossing folder. I sent it through the Big Shot once and then flipped it over to get the diamond look. I used three sizes of "bling" and strategically placed them on the folds. Is there a rule on too much bling? I think not. I did want the variance of the bling and so I really  just eyeballed it. 

The stamp set is Happy Happenings. It features 13 stamps that have both outside of the card sentiments and inside of the card sentiments. I cut out the shape using the Decorative Label before stamping the image in versamark and using white embossing powder to help the image show on the navy cardstock.  I love this stamp set for that reason that you can have the sentiment on the outside and it is tied into the inside greeting. Makes it so much easier to say the right words. The inside of this one is "and so happy that you happened to each other" How cute!!!!

Did you get your catalog yet? Please email me at ykimberly326@gmail.com if you haven't and I will get one to you pronto. I'm so excited for June 1st to be able to cross some of my wish list off and share with you my new goodies.

Thanks for looking :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment