Search This Blog

Friday, February 12, 2016

 Saying Goodbye to a favorite

This week's challenge at canyoucaseit.com is a sketch created by Elizabeth Jeanne Thatcher. For it, I chose the Sky is the Limit stamp set. This set is Awesome. It was the first saleabration item I got and by far my favorite. The last day to order is February 16th and is FREE with a $50 order. 

I used Basic Black with Typeset DSP as background. In keeping with my promise to detash my stash from years gone by...I used the chalkboard paper. The ink is Whisper White Craft ink and my thought that I would make the Airplane swirling like in the old days at Airplane Shows. Sometimes an idea is better in the head :) I feel that i still capitalized on the feel though by showcasing the first airplane with a little more shading and adding glitter to the propeller. I stamped the sentiment on the Jute Ribbon located on page 159 in the Annual Catalog. 

Let me know what you think! 

3 comments:

  1. I love chalkboard paper! Love the sketched feature! Thanks for joining CYCI :) Eva

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim, fabulous masculine card! Thanks for joining us at CYCI! Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Kim! Thanks for joining us at CYCI! :) - Mandy

    ReplyDelete